Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Two cards from a crop


Now that I have closed down my webshop I have the privilege to join crops here in Denmark - on the other side of the counter ;)  I found out that it does require some self discipline to actually create something (!) so I made only a few cards - and very quick ones, too.

This first one was a challenge by one of the shops to use a text stamp (recieved as a gift from the shop) - I don't use Danish text stamps normally ;) The background was created using yummy hero arts Shadow inks and one butterfly stamp from the WaterColor Petals set.


I used some matching washi tape and some MS twine to embellish the banner :-)


This next one is made based on a sketch from the crop (I really struggled with the sketch as I didn't really liked it, so it was a challenge). Using an IO stamp for the background and again that lovely butterfly stamp from Hero Arts.

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day/evening!

5 comments:

Karina Beck said...

Det er to smukke kort, du har lavet.
Håber, at du fik nydt, at være siddende scrapper.
Du må have en god aften.

Heidi said...

Hvor er de flotte begge to - og er det ikke utroligt hvor hurtig pengene får ben at gå på ahhhaaa jeg er stadig helt færtig over den :-)

nedergaard ( Lissy ) said...

Det er to så utroligt smukke kort i din specielle stil... var jo heldig at se dem i natura.
Hyggeligt at hilse på dig igen, knuss

Netti said...

Hvor ser det bare flot ud! :)

LindaS said...

Lækre kort. Jeg er vild med sommerfuglene i forskellige farver.