Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Avery Elle October Challenge

Another challenge card here today. I've decided to play along with the AEI♥U October Challenge.
See the details here.  I love their stamps and one must have (for me at least) was the "Home Sweet Home" set - I love that tippee, the cute camper and also the igloo used for this card here. Just a perfect set for lots of occasions.



I die cut a circle using a Spellbinders die and sponged the background using Hero Arts Mint Julep Shadow inks.

Supplies:
Stamps: Avery Elle Home Sweet Home
Inks: Hero arts shadow ink mint julep & red royale, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other: Spellbinders die, Lawn Fawn twine, Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, MS heart punch.


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Sunday!


4 comments:

donna mikasa said...

So adorable, Pia! I love the row of hearts on the igloo!

Rachel said...

this is beautiful. love the design and those great embossed snow flakes :)
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Nina Yang said...

Very "COOL" take on the sketch, Pia! :) Love the embossed dots!

Jacquie Southas said...

Terrific design - beautifully executed!